Leidos has an immediate opening for a DevOps Integration Engineer supporting the Mission Planning development program in Orlando, FL.
The successful candidate will be energetic, curious, organized and comfortable working as a part of a team in a collaborative environment. Under supervision, general responsibilities will include the following
- Creation (and continuous maintenance) of software microservices and other products in an Azure cloud-based Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline, supporting Air Force & Navy Next Generation Mission Planning Systems.
- Architecture and Design of a Kubernetes system supporting the Mission Planning Application
- Review of performance and integration issues within the applications within a CI/CD pipelines
- Coordination with developers of Mission Planning components and provide recommendation on future updates.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Level Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a closely related field and 4+ years of relevant experience
- Strong experience working/administrating in a linux docker/microservice environment
- Experience with, and a thorough knowledge of, microservice integration
- Demonstrated experience with latest web technologies (Node, NPM, React, Redux)
- Experience with Spring Microservice Infrastructure, RabbitMQ, Steeltoe, Swagger
- Strong knowledge of both Linux and Windows Environments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with multiple contractors, government agencies and other mission planning stakeholders
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of software version control tools such as GIT
- Hands-on experience with an object oriented programming language (Visual Basic, VB.NET, C#, C++, or Java)
- Experience with Azure DevOps/Atlassian Tool Suite
- Hands on experience with a scripting programming language (i.e., PowerShell)
- Knowledge of Virtual Machine environments, VMWare, Terraform, Docker containers (Windows and Linux), and the Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment philosophy
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment (Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a plus)
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.