Leidos is seeking a Technical Project Analyst – Tele-Critical Care to work remotely, supporting the DHMSM contract. The DHMSM program provides modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking candidates for the engineering team to support a number of positions to define, implement, deploy and sustain new capabilities for the MHS GENESIS DoD EHR system. Tele-Critical Care (TCC) has been identified as a new capability to provide patient management of critical care patients remotely using Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) products for remote clinicians to supplement local medical staff.
- Support coordination and communication across the Telehealth engineering team
- Support planning, organizing, and managing resources with guidance and direction
- Communication of project status, initiatives, risks/issues, and business needs to a wide range of contractor and government stakeholders.
- Coordinates project reporting to Program Leadership through weekly and monthly cost, schedule, and project status reports.
- Analyzes current technical processes, recommending alternatives and/or improvements, to improve business processes.
- Collaborates with functional leads (Architecture, Dev, Cyber, Ops, Test) to gather status, document risks/mitigations, status issues, and/or raise them to management for assistance
- Monitors the work progress of other staff that has significant impact on project results
- Monitor project for areas where challenges are being encountering and facilitate the identification of mitigation strategies to address
- Team builder that drives consensus and adoption of concepts, practices, and approaches
- Uses understanding of technical principles, theories, and concepts to guide technical team in making decisions impacting project results
- BS Degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or a Masters and 6-10 years’ experience.
- US Citizen with current US Government clearance; ability to obtain and maintain ADP2/IT2 Public Trust. Federal Government requirement.
- DHA and/or VA health domain knowledge
- Proven experience working in complex projects gathering and documenting functional user requirements and converting them into user story and acceptance criteria requirements.
- Hands on experience in working with customers to define/optimize their business processes, breaking them down into requirements, and helping to define the implementation through available technologies.
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite of tools, Jira, and Confluence
- Proven verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional, multi-contractor and vendor environment
- Experience in integrating multiple COTS products
- Understanding of complex systems of systems
- Experience working in Earned Value Management System programs
- Experience leading technical design and implementation teams
- Operational support knowledge and experience
- Experience with EHR systems and solutions
- Experience with cloud and managed service offerings
- Experience with Common Access Card (CAC) integration with COTS products
- Experience with any of the following:
- AWS Managed Services
- Cybersecurity implementations
- Agile project management
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.