Are you ready to take on a challenge in helping protect the U.S. through Missile Defense? Leidos has opportunities now for bright people looking for meaningful and innovative work.
The work includes trade studies, system engineering, model based system engineering, portfolio analysis, software development demonstration and product testing and deployment to Cheyenne Mountain. Leidos is focused on finding the best people, processes, and tools that will provide solutions in data integration and fusion, data analytics, data mining, predictive analytics, data visualization, and decision support tools.
- Act as the Software Development Lead
- Take Trade Study analysis and write code for message traffic into formats that can be ingested into and improve the overall CCIC2S environment
- Develop understanding of requirements and develop interface software capabilities of new data source feeds
- Support ability to perform spiral demonstrations on progress of capabilities development and preparation for transition and deployment to live environment
- Analyze coding and determine multiple courses of action to improve data source feed integration capabilities
- Lead efforts to build, conduct and garner approval for proposed software development efforts
- Provide in-depth knowledge of intent for software development post demonstration
- Work with System Engineering Team to schedule, synchronize and execute demonstration capabilities to customers
- Develop coding for software, bugs and fixes to ensure adequate capability for system to deploy into a live environment
- Work with third-party contractors and stakeholders on any potential regression coding due to deployment delays
- Bachelor’s with eight (8) years of experiene; additional years of directly applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree
- Experience in coding C++ and Java scripts, runtime and web logic
- Currently possess a Secret clearance
- Experience with missile warning and missile warning defense
- Understanding of missile warning message types
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Ability to convey technical ideas in a clear, logical fashion
- Ability to translate highly technical discussions into executable plans.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office applications
- Master's degree in associated field
- Experience with the Agile software development process IAW USG defined requirements
- Experience with MatLab
- Past experience in Command and Control Battle Management and Communications (C2BMC), Global Data Integration (GDI), or other key missile defense programs or areas
Pay Range:Pay Range $91,000.00 - $140,000.00 - $189,000.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.