The QRC Airborne ISR Division (QRCAISR) of Leidos has a need for a Personnel Deployment Manager at their location in Bridgewater, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your Personnel Deployment and Human Resources experience helping multiple Leidos programs. In this mission, the Personnel Deployment Manager will be oversee the execution of deployments across supported programs, manage a team of Deployment Analyst professionals, and provide critical insights to the Personnel Logistics Manager that enable growth and efficiency of the Personnel Logistics department.
The Personnel Deployment Manager (PDM) report to the Personnel Logistics Manager (PLM), and will be responsible for ensuring the successful deployment of Leidos and non-Leidos employees to international locations. The PDM will maintain a portfolio of direct program Deployment Analysis support in addition to providing management oversight to a team of Deployment Analysis professionals. The PDM will provide guidance to Analysts in their performance on their respective programs, and the PDM will maintain an understanding of the differences and complexities of the programs. The PDM will facilitate collaboration on topics that affect multiple programs, and will lead meetings across those programs as necessary. The PDM will collect deployment metrics to ensure the quality of deployment support across the team, and report those metrics regularly.
The PDM will contribute to policy and procedure development across the Personnel Logistics Team, and will collect and implement feedback during the development of new tools for the team.
- Minimum Secret Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree with eight (8) years of relevant experience; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of two (2) years of administrative and/or human resources experience.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask in an environment of frequent and rapid change while meeting deadlines and ensuring efficiency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for communicating with customers and or clients; strong people skills for collaborating with team.
- Previous deployment coordination experience, and/or familiarity with military manpower S1 personnel deployment is a plus; including SPOT and TASS system maintenance.
- Experience with policy and procedure writing, and data analysis tools, such as Access, Microsoft Power-Platform, etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat skills. Proficiency with the Leidos and other personnel databases.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.