System Integration & Test Engineer Atlantic City NJ
Leidos is seeking a System Integration & Test Engineer who will be part of a dynamic team working on the Federal Aviation Administration’s Oceanic Air Traffic Control System helping to advance our transition from a ground-based system of air traffic control to a satellite-based system of air traffic management.
Working as a member of a team and independently, the successful candidate will be:
• Optimizing the experience for the flying public, Air Traffic Control, and the airline industry by improving the collaboration and decision-making capabilities of flight controllers,
• Developing and executing test procedures to verify requirements,
• Integrating new hardware and software into the system baseline,
• Up-leveling regression test procedures to check for new system behavior,
• Executing regression test procedures to evaluate system for regression of core capabilities,
• Developing scenarios,
• Writing/editing/executing/debugging test productivity tools and other duties as assigned,
• Analyzing identified issues in conjunction with System Engineering and Software in regards to developing solutions
• Requires Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Engineering and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
• Experience in following a documented Integration and Test Development Process
• Experience in the use of UNIX and Linux operating systems
• Strong integration skills
• Strong communication skills to interface with internal and external customers
• Must possess previous ATOP testing experience
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.