The Maritime Division currently has an opening for a Project Manager supporting a DoD customer from Arlington VA. This position provides a great opportunity to support end user requirements, be a part of a dynamic team and enhance your career abilities. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated, assertive in a dynamic environment, well organized and focused on customer success. Our candidate will support updates/enhancements as well as the development of new system capabilities. The successful candidate will be a key enabler for meeting future planned acquisition milestones. This position offers the opportunity to work alongside and collaborate with gov’t and other vendors.
- Interact daily with various project functional leads to include Integrated Product leads; both civilian and military
- Work with Technical Directors, system engineers, security, modeling and simulation personnel to shape program strategic picture in support of system CONOPs development and customer implementation directives.
- Deliver high quality products (MS Project, Office products) to be presented to program stakeholders at the 0-6, Flag and SES level.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues
- Coordinate efforts across a multi-organizational technical team
- Current TS security clearance with SCI eligibility. Must be clearable to Special Access Programs (SAP).
- Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- 6-12 years experience with demonstrated results related to project management
- Ability to communicate to peers, USG stakeholders and senior management
- Proficient with Office 365 including Project, SharePoint, Teams, Planner and Adobe Professional.
- SAP and major acquisition category experience desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment co-located with multiple contractor and customer teammates
- Prior military experience
- PMP trained or certification
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.