UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
We are in search of an Access Engineer to join our task force at the Chief Information Office (CIO) Services Group. As a core member of the Network Services team, you will support a broad range of technologies with a focus in load balancing, remote access, full proxy, authentication services and related network services and connectivity. You will support the full system engineering life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, development, integration, test, documentation, and implementation following defined best practices and operational workflows. You will also be responsible for supporting Tiers 1 and 2 end-user issues, working with cross-functional teams on projects and integrations and will have a focus on automation technology to reduce manual workload and increase fulfillment responsiveness for F5 related requests.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
For CIO Services: As the global CIO Services organization, we enable the enterprise to execute its mission to grow through innovation, collaboration, and effective use of information and technology. Through our world class talent and technology, we will provide differentiated and agile services, partnering with the enterprise to strategically transform, defend and grow the business, developing and implementing solutions that we can use to support our customers' mission.
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Collaborate with other support teams to document troubleshooting methods and improve first call resolution capabilities
- Support end user and adjacent team incidents and service requests that arrive in the Access Engineering queues. Ensure that Service Level Objectives (SLOs) for assigned work is met and ensure timely and proper communication with customers.
- Engage vendor support and perform packet captures, web traces and review logs
- Identify and implement automation solutions to reduce manual workload and increase fulfillment responsiveness for F5 related requests
- Develop and maintain process, support and troubleshooting documentation related to the F5 platform and related services
- Assist with the configuration, monitoring, maintenance and support redundant Big-IP Viprion & VE platforms, with a focus on LTM, APM modules.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of roadmaps for additional capabilities, upgrades, and lifecycle maintenance
- Provide input for weekly activity reports for work being performed
- Participate in on-call support rotation for major incidents related to the F5 platform and related services
- Assist with Root Cause Analysis efforts when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree coupled with 2-4 years of experience in the Information Technology arena; or a master’s degree coupled with less than 2 years of experience in the Information Technology arena.
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Basic understanding with automation tools such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Basic understanding of application security principles
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies (both public and private) – AWS, Azure, VMware vSphere
- Basic understanding of Remote access protocols and technologies – SSLVPN, TLS, DTLS, IPSec
- Basic knowledge of web application design – HTML5, CSS, XML, JSON, AJAX
- Basic knowledge of Authentication protocols and technologies – SAML, RADIUS, Kerberos, NTLM, PKI, OTP
- ITIL Change & Configuration Management knowledge
- US Citizenship Required
- Experience with operating troubleshooting tools – Fiddler, HTTPWatch, Wireshark, Splunk
- Experience with F5 LTM, APM & VPN deployments in a large Enterprise or Government environment
- Experience with Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS)
Pay Range:Pay Range $45,500.00 - $70,000.00 - $94,500.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.