Leidos' Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense Group has a new opportunity for you in support of one of our largest customers. We could use your Network Operations Lead talent on our N2NOMS program, located in Colorado Springs, CO. Our customer maintains a highly demanding mission and requires our support to provide expert technical and professional management support to the commands enterprise Information Technology (IT) services. The Network Operations Lead will operate autonomously within a team to support a program that provides sustainment, maintenance, innovation, Problem and Change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Department of Defense IP networks. The Network Operations Lead will be responsible for operations and maintenance of the network enterprise infrastructure supporting the NORAD Northern Command missions.
This position will report directly to the Technical Operations Lead and requires a current DoD Secret Clearance to qualify.
What will you do in this role?
• Engage with Government customers to understand, design, develop and implement networking solutions to optimize network performance and capabilities on all three NORAD/USNORTHCOM networks.
• Develop networking solutions and technology adjustments on a live, global network to optimize services to NORAD/USNORTHCOM users.
• Tackle complex networking issues to support root cause analysis and development of strategies and solutions.
• Provide leadership to manage work center’s equipment accountability and assists with Data Center Management and clean-up.
• Conduct load balancing efforts to achieve optimum device use and network performance.
• Evaluate current cyber and Risk Management Framework (RMF) protocols on complex network and interconnected systems to resolve and satisfy the conditions necessary to achieve an Authority to Operate.
• Experience with the application of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to operating Systems, Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) monitoring and application, system vulnerability scanning and mitigation of findings, and remediation of findings.
• Develop a full range of complex network designs encompassing multiple technologies to provide high availability and full failover capabilities to the customer.
These are the minimum requirements to qualify for the position...
• Bachelors Degree with 4+ years relevant experience or a Masters Degree with 2+ years of relevant experience, additional years of applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Must have DoD-8570 IAT Level II CompTIA Security+ baseline certification at start date.
• Must have Juniper Certification.
• Must have Microsoft Certified Professional Certification.
• Experience with one or more of the following: alarm surveillance, fault management, LAN maintenance, performance management.
• Expertise in one or more of the following: routers, switches, crypto devices, routing, DSN/DRSN, Video Services, Promina, CISCO, Juniper, MSPP, DWDM, Optical Switching
• General understanding of network topologies, both transport and IT.
• Currently possess an active Secret security clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance.
These are the preferred qualifications which are nice to have, but not mandatory...
• DoD-8570 IAT III Certification.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in communications or cyber associated field.
• Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills.
• Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts.
• Experience in Proxy services, SolarWinds, and TCOSS (Circuit Management).
• Familiarization of NORAD/USNORTHCOM missions and DOD regulations and directives.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.