The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Subject Matter Expert/Analytic Editor to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Edits, formats, and publishes daily and periodic intelligence products for senior IC and law enforcement officials, using a variety of software applications and dissemination platforms.
- Applies corporate writing standards, critical thinking skills, and expertise in grammar, punctuation, and copy editing to identify and resolve editorial issues and inconsistencies in complex text and graphics.
- Reviews product sources to ensure the material is accurately represented and classified.
- Manages multiple projects concurrently and efficiently; adheres to production timelines; ensures the delivery of high-quality products on or before deadline.
- Briefs team, senior management, and customers on the status of production, anticipates and negotiates scheduling issues, facilitates senior review, incorporates reviewers' comments, and finalizes products for publication.
- Monitors and updates production databases; revises corporate style guidance as necessary.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 additional years equivalent, related work experience. Degree in English, Journalism, or Technical Writing is preferred
- 8+ Years work experience related to the technical requirement.
- 1 year working with or in the IC.
- Analytical experience in cyber intelligence/cyber security issues.
- Technical knowledge of electronic publications and design, to include specific knowledge of current technologies in electronic and web publishing.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing, Internet and IC intranet networks, page layout and design, and publication styles; ability to conduct minor troubleshooting on computer systems/networks.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite or other electronic and web publishing software.
- Experience creating/modifying graphics, tables, and other visual elements
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.