- Support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of the National Intelligence Manager for Western Hemisphere and Transnational Crime (WHT).
- Assist Government staff in preparation of packages and documents for meetings.
- Assist Government staff with formulating and developing written products related to strategic initiatives.
- Create talking points, IC posture papers, and memorandums for senior-level meetings.
- Maintain situational awareness of a variety of issues and related intelligence challenges, providing written or verbal responses to policy maker request.
- Assist in tracking tasks.
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM).
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 additional years equivalent related work experience.
- 15+ years work experience related to the designated Area of Responsibility (AOR)..
- 8 years working with or in the IC.
- Demonstrated proficiency working in a fast paced environment and ability to multi-task and meet short deadlines.
- Experience with searches for raw reporting and finished production, writing analytic summaries, development of issue papers, talking points, and briefings.
- Demonstrated understanding of the IC structure and individual agency capabilities and mission and experience supporting the IC or USG policy community in a staff officer capacity.
- Regional Latin Experience.
- Experience with the downgrade/release process.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.