The CBRNE and Training Portfolio at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Program Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the NATO SPECIAL OPERATIONS EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXERCISES AND EVALUATIONS (ETEE) SUPPORT mission.
The PM leads and manages a distributed team of 30+ subject matter experts in the areas of: curriculum development, instruction, training, and doctrine writing. The PM organizes, directs, and manages contract support functions involving multiple complex and inter‐related project tasks.
The PM is the primary customer interface and responsible for building effective relationships with the customer team, communication of expectations and contract performance including technical, cost, and schedule.
Position can be telecommute, although must have flexibility to support customer requirements (the customer is located in the Central European Time Zone) as well as a standard CONUS workday (0800 through 1700).
- Perform day-to-day operational management and oversight of Leidos and subcontract personnel across multiple locations, both CONUS and OCONUS.
- Facilitate team integration and communications.
- Facilitate customer integration and communications.
- Identify and monitor risks associated with task order execution and develop mitigation plans, as appropriate; ensure conformance with program task schedules and costs.
- Ensure the timeliness and quality of deliverables, in accordance with the PWS.
- Provide guidance to program personnel on PWS requirements, Concept of Operations (CONOPS) documents, emerging requirements, white papers, risk assessments, etc.
- Support growth, new business opportunities, and identify new opportunities to highlight Leidos technical discriminators to customers, partners and internal collaborations.
- BA degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
- 4+ years of experience supervising/leading teams.
- Strong verbal and written skills along with a solid practical knowledge of complex training programs.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, managers, and customer representatives to achieve projects, tasks, and support objectives.
- Travel up to 25% CONUS/OCONUS to support contract requirements.
- Obtain and maintain active Secret clearance and be eligible to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance if required.
- Experience in the NATO environment.
- PMP certification.
- Possess demonstrated operational- or strategic-level experience, preferably for deployed special operations forces.
- An advanced understanding of NATO special operations plans, policies, standards, and methods, along with direct experience with NATO doctrine, education, and training.
- Experience with financial management of DoD programs.
External referral eligible
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.