This is an excellent opportunity to work on the cutting-edge of artificial intelligence for cybersecurity. The Leidos Innovation Center (LInC) is seeking a Cyber Solution Architect (SA) for a position within the Leidos Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) Accelerator. The PM will plan and direct all administrative, financial, and operational activities, enabling the Cyber AI Principle Investigator to focus on larger strategic organizational initiatives. As a SA the candidate will organize and prioritize critical issues and required information and makes recommendations and facilitates efficient decision making. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will be well connected with the Accelerator team and others across the organization to influence outcomes. The SA will have the ability to work remotely with a diverse and geographically distributed team of AI/ML and cybersecurity experts on modern Cyber AI problems.
• Creating and maintaining cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership success.
• Coordinate internal and external communications (Prism, Confluence, Technical Exchanges, Technical Summits, etc.).
• Establish, prioritize, track, and facilitate closure of actions items.
• Provide strategic advice and counsel to the Director.
• Assuming day-to-day responsibility for projects and tasks.
• Manage, track, and advise on financials.
• Team coordination including meeting and collaboration conception, preparation and execution.
• Strategic lead on high-profile projects, providing architectural recommendations.
• Work with a team of researchers within the Leidos AI/ML Accelerator developing and delivering Cyber AI solutions in a range of technology areas.
• Expand and enhance Cyber AI strategy for a $10B+ Fortune 500 company with major markets in Defense, Intelligence, Civil, and Health.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, such as: data science, applied mathematics, statistics, electrical engineering, or systems engineering.
• 10+ years of cybersecurity or cyber-centric AI/ML experience within major programs in industry, academia, or government.
• Experience with two of the following: threat detection, malware analysis, reverse engineering, and penetration testing.
• Experience with AI/ML and related key technical disciplines.
• Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation and self-development in the cyber security field.
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience and proven ability to work autonomously and in a team in an innovative and fast-paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines.
• The ability to obtain a secret security clearance.
• Advanced degree (M.S. or Ph.D.)
• The ability to obtain a TS//SCI clearance is strongly preferred.
• Experience with JIRA / Confluence, and modern Agile and SecDevOps practices
• Experience with Leidos Capabilities, including full spectrum cyber operations, cybersecurity, cloud security, and others
• Experience with bid and proposal activities, such as working on a capture / proposal
• Marketing experience
• Knowledge Management expertise
• Familiarity with IRAD process
• Excellent writing and presentation development skills
• Experience in automating advanced techniques for malware analysis, reverse engineering, and penetration testing.
• Experience with developing AI/ML solutions for massive (PB+) datasets, and secured data (PHI, classified data, etc.).
• Proven ability to design, articulate, and deliver complex cyber solutions that: are scalable, robust, secure, and resilient and deliver clear, measurable value to program owners and end users.
• Experience with commercial and Open Source Cyber / AI / ML / Data Science platforms.
• Hands-on experience with a broad range of current deep learning tools (e.g., TensorFlow, Spark, Theano, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, Keras, Nvidia Digits) and collaboration environments (e.g. Jupyter notebooks, PyCharm).
Pay Range:Pay Range $110,500.00 - $170,000.00 - $229,500.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.