This position leads a program in the in the Mission Solutions Operation of the Intelligence Group. The program is a 150+ FTE technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. The Program Manager is responsible for leading the contractor program team through the planning, organizing, development and delivery of capabilities for the Sponsor’s mission. Duties include ensuring that the program runs within scope, schedule, and budget constraints. Responsibilities include all facets of the program preparation and execution, including staffing, staff development and acting as the primary interface with the Sponsor. Program Manager is responsible for profit and loss for the effort.
- The Program Manager will have responsibility for:
- Staffing the program
- Program execution within budget and meeting technical targets on schedule
- Coordinating with the Sponsor, understanding the Sponsor’s technical and mission intent and operationalizing their intent
- Delivery of all CDRLs
- Direct work efforts of the contractor team
- Coordinate across technical and organizational boundaries
- Effectively communicate to team, Leidos leadership and sponsor
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks, identify and capitalize on opportunities
- Support MIDD business development and Leidos policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain an inclusive work environment consistent with Leidos values and ethics
- Prior experience with programs of similar size and complexity
- Experience with the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s mission
- BS/BA degree with 12+ years of prior relevant experience
- Ability to lead others and clearly convey complex technical concepts
- Proven leadership skills in a complex technical environment with tight security restrictions and a diverse work force
- Experience managing large software development programs
- Familiar with the Sponsor’s security accreditation process
- MS with 15 to 20 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience with the Sponsor’s entitlement management programs
- PMP, SAFe Agilist Certification, and/or AWS certification
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.