We’re living in highly connected times, yet many healthcare organizations still operate rudimentary technology and fragmented ecosystems. For healthcare to catch up, executives need to push their digital transformation agenda—and need to do so quickly.
Our Health Digital Services group was created to further support the industry by helping healthcare organizations lower costs, advance security, embrace innovation, and improve patient outcomes through the use of digital modernization services.
Leidos HDS is adding a Business Development Executive with EMR Application Management Expertise
Leidos Health Digital Solutions has an immediate opening for a Business Development Executive located in any major city, USA. We want interested, self-motivated individuals who easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment. If you’re passionate about problem-solving and helping our clients with some of their most complex issues, this role is for you!
This position is responsible for understanding and developing long-range and strategic plans/proposals and identifying strategies and weakness of business opportunities for the corporation.
- Developing and establishing relationships between the company, strategic partners, and customers.
- Participate in customer meetings with the Sales Executive
- Ability to answer in depth questions regarding application EMRs during customer meetings and internally
- Researching the competitive intelligence of other companies
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Contacting potential clients, along with the Sales Executive, via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Pitching products and/or services to new and existing customers alongside of the Sales team.
- Leading pursuit/capture teams to a successful bid
- Coordinates the RFP response, proposal management, solution development, pricing, and contract negotiations/deal closure
- Develop the labor profile (s), including hours and rates, for application EMR specific efforts
- Participating in the bid process, other typical duties include:
- Writing and providing content to the proposal/bid responses, includes word document proposals and PowerPoint presentations
- Participate and provide input (e.g., comments and updates) to the review meetings
- Leads the status meetings internally to meet the internal deadlines developed for proposal response
- Coordinates, provides input into and owns the subcontractor SOW, terms and conditions, and negotiations
- Runs the gate reviews, such as Bid Approval Review and Bid / No Bid, alongside the Sales Executive
- Assists with assessing the overall risk of the bid
- Follows the schedule developed by the Proposal Manager and reviewed/signed off by the BDE
- Develops the competitive intelligence on the other competitors to use for ghosting within responses
- Provides input into and leads the pricing of an opportunity alongside the Finance team
- BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 + years of prior relevant experience
- Required to have prepared, developed, and negotiated HIT outsourcing with health systems customers
- Required to have an understanding of various technology stacks, including cyber, infrastructure, end user, application management (e.g., Cerner, Meditech, Epic, etc. EMRs) and cloud
- Required to have complex managed services experience
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.