The Leidos Civil NISC IV Team has two openings for Operational Data Analysts. The Operational Data Analysts will be responsible for
- Provide support for Aviation Investigations that would include, but not limited to: Accident Investigators, Aviation Safety Inspectors, Flight Standards Division Office (FSDO) Manager’s and Office Managers, Pilots, and others who contribute
- Provide quality assurance support for Air Traffic Quality Assurance reports. Report changes vary through each year, but average 3000-4500. The QA of each report requires in-depth research using aviation application tools (MSAT-A, MSAT-B, Aircraft Registry, Airman Registry, SPAS etc.), communication with various Inspector’s, NTSB resources, Pilots, and Investigators
- Provide quality assurance and analysis support for database integrity that includes, but is not limited to: Duplicate Records maintenance, ATQA verification, and access
- Provide support for the future Accident/Incident Database System Modernization Program.
- Bachelors degree and 0 years of relevant experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with data analysis, quality assurance measurements and records (database) maintenance
- Knowledge of FAA applications and analysis of processes
- Strong communication (written / verbal) skills
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities and customers
- Experience supporting safety investigations
No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute’s “World's Most Ethical Companies” Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.