The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Support Specialist who will be located in the Northern Utah area. This position will support the Program Management operations team executing the F-16 Avionics Intermediate Shop (AIS) Product Support Integrator (PSI) program at Hill AFB UT. This position will report to the Leidos Project Manager and is responsible for planning, organizing and securing critical program data to bring about the successful completion of all CDRL requirements. This position will interface with key Leidos, government and subcontractor personnel.
• Provide direct support to the Program Manager.
• Strong and accurate data entry and proofing/editing skills are required for entering data into appropriate fields, databases, and records. Handling numerical data accurately. Identifying, correcting, and modifying inaccurate files and records. Summarizing data for standardized reports. Maintains a satisfactory level of quality and productivity per our program’s standards.
• Assist with building program/data management systems.
• Provide direct support to the Program Manager for development of status reports, data entry, CDRL development and submission.
• Strong communications skills required to communicate effectively on a daily basis with the Government customers, Leidos employees, co-workers and subcontracting personnel.
• Oversight and review of all planned travel requirements are within the government Per Diem rates, and ensure adherence to all travel-related policies and procedures. Establish protocols and processes to ensure accurate travel arrangements are coordinated, planned and scheduled. Ensure all expense reports are accurately completed and submitted in a timely manner. Track all submissions, and disseminate approvals. Responsible for providing clear guidance for submissions returned for corrections to individual Leidos travelers or subcontractors via either telephone conversations or email. Critical thinking skills are needed to be able to assess potential issues, create effective solutions, and implement new processes or templates as needed. Responsible for the upkeep, accuracy and submission of the weekly program update. Oversight, review, submission and tracking of additional weekly customer status update reports, monthly program status reports (MSR), division monthly operations reports (MR), monthly operations reports (MOR) intermediate Program Reviews (IPR) and WinIt opportunity capture status update submissions.
• Maintain the program’s Procedure guide/SOP.
• Maintain filing system and protect confidential customer information.
• Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals. Completes additional assigned tasks as required.
• Ability to obtaining a DoD SECRET Clearance
• Associate’s Degree or 1 or more years prior equivalent experience
• 1-3 years of experience in data entry or equivalent training
• Ability to type a minimum of 65 WPM
• Individual contributor within a fast-paced team environment
• Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment. Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and comply with deadlines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Critical thinking skills are necessary to be able to assess potential issues, create effective solutions, and implement new processes or templates as needed. Reviews data for errors, missing pages, or missing information and resolves any discrepancies.
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy
• Accurate, fast keying skills and Perform high-volume data entry using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or other computer software, transcribing source data into the required electronic format. Accurate and precise attention to detail. Proven track record of efficiency and accuracy in managing multiple functions, solving problems, maintaining confidentiality and producing quality work.
• Proven ability to review data collected, analyze trends, identify concerns, and implement strategies for success.
• Self-motivated to understand the critical processes, data flows, timeliness, audit, and the relationships of work products. Verifies integrity of data by comparing it to source documents.
• Experienced user with extensive knowledge of Excel to include formulas and pivot tables. Sound knowledge in MS Office Suite, SharePoint, and database applications.
• Ability to utilize prior experiences for continue improvement.
• Ability to communicate policies and procedures in a clear and consistent manner to all Leidos employees and subcontractors.
• Confidence and strong work ethic with ability to take initiative to pro-actively address potential issues with supervisor and PMO team.
• Experience with database applications and other types of relational databases and reporting development software or Program Management solutions
• Understanding of F-16 avionics, USAF Depot Maintenance, and training
• Prior military experience
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.