Leidos Corporate Finance has an immediate opening for FP&A Analyst, Principal. This is a critical role with high visibility, and you will lead various projects in our Enterprise Business Architecture team. These projects include: transformation project, process improvement, etc. An ideal candidate will have a strong combination of financial analysis, project management, and change management knowledge at the enterprise level.
- Perform financial modeling and analysis on topics of strategic value to the corporation.
- Deliver analysis and change management on key initiatives across Leidos including but not limited to segment governance, business processes, financial systems and reporting, cost accounting practices, and financial strategies.
- Interact frequently with executive management and lead or participate in strategic, cross functional initiatives to drive prudent business solutions and gain stakeholder approval.
- Responsible for a wide range of topics and require collaboration across Groups and functional areas. Typical assignments deal with solutions to business challenges and strategic initiatives.
- Ability to work independently and recommend and implement new solutions, processes, policies, standards in support of the function’s strategy and operations
- Lead process assessments/initiatives to include segment rate design and system enhancements, Pricing analysis for new business opportunities, IT allocation practices and IT service center strategy and other Business Architecture enterprise projects.
- Develop integration financial solution and strategies for acquired businesses and the ability to lead FP&A Business Architecture workstream tower in future Costpoint and LPAS system integration projects.
- Bachelor's degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Master's degree with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of government accounting regulations (CAS, FAR).
- Familiarity with Leidos CAS segment structure, Leidos legal entities and accounting practices.
- General knowledge of Leidos indirect rate pools and allocations.
- General knowledge of financial systems including Costpoint, EDW, and LPAS.
- General knowledge of Leidos organizational structure including Corporate Home Office functions and Group/Operations.
- Proficient in Excel modeling and PowerPoint.
- Polished communication skills including experience interacting with and presenting in front of executive management.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to communicate clearly and navigate various stakeholders’ requirements.
- Established network of relationships across Group and Corporate functional management and proficiency in presenting to executive and senior Leidos leadership.
- Expert knowledge of one or more Segment Disclosure Statements and rate pools.
- Proficiency on Leidos financial systems.
- Experience in business transition, re-alignment, and process re-engineering.
- Pricing, Estimating, and/or Program Financial Management.
Pay Range:Pay Range $87,750.00 - $135,000.00 - $182,250.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.