The Fulfillment Coordinator will work within the SD&A Supply Chain function and be responsible for equipment and parts for customers, field support, and related distribution to ensure on-time delivery and maximum customer uptime globally, with the opportunity for role expansion to drive fulfillment strategy & execution. Must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. Coordinate cross-functional order management for the SD&A team with a high level of ownership. The Fulfillment Coordinator strives for excellence & accuracy while ensuring service levels are achieved; in doing so, they bring real value to the internal and external customers they serve.
A key player on the Order Fulfillment team, the Fulfillment Coordinator has strong problem- solving and task-management capabilities. They thrive in a fast-paced environment; they provide critical support in achieving the team’s goals of accurate product fulfillment, close relationships with our 3PL vendors, shipping carrier accuracy, and generally improving our customer experience through efficiency.
Order Fulfillment Coordinator is efficient at organizing multiple tasks and staying on deadline, building relationships with outside vendors as well as team members, and be comfortable doing this without ongoing direct supervision. Proactively generate ideas and identify opportunities for improvement. Place a high value on accuracy and take special care to double check work.
- Oversee all fulfillment by our 3PLs including kitting, packaging, shipping, inventory deduction and accuracy, while monitoring these shipments for discrepancies and improvements
- Work closely with Manufacturing, Quality and other Supply Chain sub-functions to ensure accurate product configuration for all parts and new SKUs, and exceptions.
- Manage all shipping and fulfillment orders that require Commercial Invoicing and other documentation. Working with the Traffic team to ensure approvals and shipments occur.
- Manage and report on all unshipped orders with reason codes.
- Track and report on all backorders, working closely with Purchasing and Logistics Coordinator and Inventory Coordinator for expected product arrival dates and with 3PL to coordinate split shipments if needed.
- Support team to devise better and more efficient fulfillment processes.
- Develop and document processes for the shipping and fulfillment department.
- Assist with return processing, shipping, inventory and storage.
- Assist with escalations and exceptions with utmost urgency and priority.
- BA and a Minimum of 2 years of work experience in Service Operations and Order Fulfillment environment.
- Data entry skills, experience, and knowledge of using a computer and keyboarding are required.
- Ability to direct, coach, support, and delegate and maintain morale.
- Quick learner with a willingness to ask appropriate questions as needed.
- Highly proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and experience with multiple ERP and CRMs.
- Strong work ethic
- Strong organization skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to always maintain an upbeat and positive attitude.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Exposure to manufacturing or distribution
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.