Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group currently has a permanent position for an Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Jira Administrator and Confluence Specialist located at Joint Base Langley Eustis (JBLE) VA. This position is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission.
Job Summary: Applicants will support the development, integration and administration of Atlassian Jira and Confluence-based portals resident on multiple classified secure domains to track and collaborate on US Air Force (USAF) Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) initiatives.
- Create and manage custom workflows (encompassing filters, dashboards, automations, etc.) and Confluence web pages.
- Collaborate with internal / external USAF unit and Intelligence Community (IC) personnel necessary to accomplish network account assignments, accesses and resolution of trouble calls; develop user-training materials; and facilitate remote, classroom and over-the-shoulder training.
- Serve as technical expert for USAF Wing-level web infrastructure and assist in the creation of short- and long-term strategies for ISR data maintenance and upgrades. SharePoint development, administration and customization.
- Applicants must maintain, adhere and continuously improve Jira/Confluence capabilities in compliance with Enterprise Process Management System (EPMS) business practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related technical discipline and four (4) years of Jira / Confluence experience OR a minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in related technical disciplines.
- Applicants must possess at least one current DoD 8570 IAT / IAM Level I certification .
- Possess demonstrated / effective oral and written communication skills to perform these duties.
- Familiarity / practical experience with AF Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) operating systems, ISR domains, open source intelligence and all source analysis is highly desired.
Security Clearance Requirement: Must have a current TS/SCI security clearance
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.