Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook.
Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for a government customer in their state of the art facility in Springfield, VA. Insider Threat Analysts triage anomalous event data; conduct complex, deep-dive, all-source analysis; provide investigative leads; do analytic case support; and complete special analytic projects as required.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Conduct all source intelligence analysis, cyber intelligence analysis, counterintelligence analysis, and intelligence analysis for law enforcement.
- Triage data from anomalous events, as collected by approved SII User Activity Monitoring (UAM) Tool; average of 8,000 - 10,000 events per analyst per month; elevate anomalous events of concern to a government supervisor.
- Produce Insider Threat Referral Reports (e.g. investigative leads) that document computer misuse, violations of customer policies, counterintelligence concerns, foreign influence, financial stressors, threats to self or others, Continuous Evaluation (CE) adjudicative, and other insider threat or other concerns. Document all referral activity via written products and reports IAW formats established in the SIIA SOP and SIIA Writing Guide, and publish each within 2-3 days (average) of event detection.
- Provide analytic case support to customer investigations, administrative or security inquiries, counterintelligence risk assessments, adjudicative assessments, OIG misconduct issues, DoD investigations, and 811 counterespionage referrals to external Federal Law Enforcement agencies.
- Document all case support activities via written products and reports IAW formats established in the SIIA SOP and SIIA Writing Guide, and publish each within 21-30 days (average) of providing support.
- Complete special analytical projects as directed by government supervisors.
- Document all special projects activities via written products and reports IAW formats established in the SIIA SOP and SIIA Writing Guide, and publish each within 21 of providing support.
- Access network monitoring, data analytics, and other tools, integrate available information, decipher underlying trends and anomalies, and discern obscure patterns and attributes found in the data.
- Prepare and present finalized, professional briefings and reports IAW formats established in the SIIA SOP and SIIA Writing Guide. All briefings and reports address all known investigative and analytical findings, remain free from style, spelling, and grammatical errors, contain appropriate security and other caveats, and be ready for publishing.
- Present briefings and reports to government supervisors, as required.
- At the direction of government supervisors, perform proactive inquiries, and collaborate with internal and external investigative, IC, and law enforcement agencies or entities, as required.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED- (REQUIRED)
- TS/SCI level security clearance.
- Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 7-10 years cyber analysis or intelligence analysis experience, including working with data analytics tools and data bases
WHAT WILL HELP YOUR STAND OUT- (DESIRED)
- Shall have successfully graduated from FLETC, DCITA, JCITA, DoD, other US Federal Government, IC, State, or local formal cyber analysis training courses or programs.
"External Referral Eligible"
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.