Corporate Government Compliance currently has an opening for a Government Compliance Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will be an individual contributor with excellent attention to detail, and familiarity with FAR Part 31 as well as Cost Accounting Standard (CAS) 405. The Analyst will assist with internal audit programs, with an emphasis in unallowable costs. This candidate will play a critical role in this fast-paced environment, supporting Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) audits and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) compliance. A successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, problem solving skills, persistence, and communication skills.
- Review and submit audit determinations, with an emphasis in unallowable costs
- Work cross functionally to communicate audit findings professionally and timely to transaction owners
- Maintain a high level of organization in a fast-paced environment
- Examine and analyze records to evaluate compliance with policy, FAR and/or CAS
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit deliverables, as needed
- Ability to independently research and resolve discrepancies as they arise
- Assist with the production of department deliverables, as required
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience in government compliance. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Adept at reviewing supporting documentation to make an independent assessment of compliance
- Working knowledge of GAAP, FAR, DFARS and CAS
- Proficiency in Oracle Reporting Tools, Costpoint, and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Government Contracting
- Able to work as part of a team and effectively interact with colleagues and Company employees across all functions and levels
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Well-developed analytical and research abilities
- Strong and effective communication and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with strong documentation skills
- Self-starter with ability to excel in fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Leidos systems, policies and procedures
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.