Leidos has an opening for a Field Services Technician to provide technical support to assigned Regional and Field Offices.
- Provide Tier 1 & 2 desktop user support
- Provide support for HUD’s Baseline desktop (Windows 7 & Windows 10) and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Perform network printer/Multi-Function Device installs, upgrades & problem diagnosis.
- Install workstation software and hardware- locally and via remote.
- Diagnose and resolve LAN configuration problems.
- Evaluate and diagnose cabling, software, and hardware problems.
- Install and support of telecommunications hardware.
- Basic LAN troubleshooting skills/tools – TCP/IP, Trace-route, NBSTAT, PING, or other duties as assigned
- Email User support
- Data backup and restoration
- Provide technical support for webcast/video teleconferences
- Security patches and software upgrade surge support
- Support technology upgrades – both hardware and software.
- Provide problem tracking support (CA ServiceDesk) – end-user desktop/server support.
- Perform field office visits
- Perform root cause analysis
- Perform desktop/server decommissioning
- Documentation of standard IT processes and procedures
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years relevant experience. A high school diploma/GED and additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A PUBLIC TRUST BACKGROUND CHECK.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.