The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking an IT Asset Management Specialist in Bethesda, MD.
- Administer the day-to-day operations of hardware and software baseline and maintenance licenses for stakeholders.
- Take inventory of all IT assets such as laptops, desktops, printers etc. and maintain the asset management database
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all processes and recommended process improvements.
- Assist in responding to IT data calls, management inquiries, and reporting
- Assist in basic hardware/software troubleshooting.
- Assist in evaluating potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components, and their system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports and metrics.
- Maintain and manage desktop team IT asset inventory
- Maintain and manage mobile phone inventory
- Update and maintain customer memberships in Zoom using console
- Update and maintain Adobe Acrobat Membership List using Adobe console
Bachelor’s degree with 0-1 year related experience or A.A. with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Exceptional coordination skill sets with the ability and experience to track multiple tasks and projects to provide accurate status
- Basic knowledge of power shell scripting
- Ability to accurately maintain and validate IT asset inventory
- Ability to analyze existing systems and processes and make solid recommended process improvement and to take the initiative to implement
- Familiarity with mobile phone inventory management
- Solid and sound attention to details
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have strong verbal and written communications skills
Requires ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.