UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL...
We are in search of a Cyber ISO 270001 Lead Implementer to join our team.
Candidates will already hold or be willing to undergo vetting to Security Cleared status.
This is a fixed term contract (FTC) opportunity until November 2022.
About Leidos Europe
Leidos Europe is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos Inc. We are proud to have been awarded The Logistics, Commodities & Supplies Transformation (LCST) Contract from the Ministry of Defence. This is a challenging, IT driven program which has revolutionized the military supply chain within the UK and is driving cost savings to the customer which are predicted to reach multiple hundreds of millions of pounds by the time the contract completes.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
What You’ll Be Doing:
As mentioned, Leidos Europe has revolutionised the military supply chain within the UK and, on behalf of Defence Equipment & Support (DE&S), manages the companies which supply the UK Armed Forces. Electronic Attack from the ‘cyber arena’ is a significant threat not just to the MOD and Leidos but also to the companies which make up that supply chain.
The second-order effects of a cyber-attack on a supplier would quickly be felt by the UK Armed Forces and so Leidos Europe is seeking to demonstrate it’s adherence to maintaining a good security posture through achieving certification to ISO27001.
The purpose of this role is to guide Leidos Europe through the process of implementing the policies, processes and controls required by the ISO27001 Standard. It is projected that there will be two rounds of internal audit and review before certification to the standard in November 2022.
What Does Leidos Need From Me?:
- Candidates will ideally be a qualified ISO27001 Lead Implementer or have experience in the creation and maintenance of an Information Security Management System
- Candidates must have knowledge of the ISO27001 standard, its controls, supplementary publications and relationship with Risk Management and Business Continuity planning
- Facilitate and deliver ISO 27001 workshops including risk assessment, internal auditing and business continuity requirements
- Advising on implementation of ISO focused controls required to address security risks
- Carrying out or supporting internal audits and the documentation of audit reports
- Maintaining corrective action logs, delivery trackers and client progress reports
- It would be helpful for Candidates to have existing knowledge and awareness of IT Networks and the wider field of Cyber Security
- Whilst this is not a technical role, candidates with a technical background are encouraged to apply
Communication & Soft Skills
- Candidates are expected to have high standards of written and spoken communication, be competent in the use of Microsoft Office and be comfortable using their interpersonal skills to influence and persuade an organisation’s employees to abide by the requirements of ISO27001
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role SC
- Candidates must already be SC cleared or be willing to undergo SC Clearance
What do we do for you?:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.