Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in High Performance Computing and AI solutions within the Intelligence Community? Our clients are building high performance (HPC) and accelerated compute environments from the ground up, performing modeling and simulation on GPUs designed for a variety of workloads. You will help in the creation and maintenance of a DevOps process for these efforts, from the basic data collection and preprocessing, to assisting with the frameworks to build and train models in AI and Machine Learning within a Research and Development environment. Your ability to translate mission needs into technical solutions, makes you an integral part of delivering a customer-focused engineering solution.
As a Systems and DevOps Engineer on the RECON project, you have the chance to shape the geospatial intelligence mission by being a part of, or leading, a multi-functional accelerated-compute engineering team. Your customer will trust you to not only architect and engineer these environments, but also evolve them with advanced technology solutions. On our team, you’ll be able to broaden your skillset into areas like DevOps, accelerated-compute, GPU-processing, and cluster management. Grow your skills by merging systems engineering, on-premise environments, Cloud and virtual architecture, and AI and ML frameworks to create a high-performance environment. Join our team and create the future of accelerated compute in the GEOINT mission.
Empower change with us.
The selected candidate will have:
- BS and 8+ years' directly relevant experience OR MS and 6+ years' directly relevant experience (add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- A strong experience with working on Linux systems
- Experience with building and deploying containerized, GPU-enabled applications in Docker, Singularity, or Kubernetes
- Experience with orchestration and cluster management tools, including Slurm, Mesos, or Moab
- Experience with AI and Machine Learning Development Tool Sets, including Jupyter, Keras, TensorFlow,
- MPI, OpenMP, OpenCL, or CUDA
- Lustre and Infiniband maintenance and troubleshooting. Infiniband/fibre/network plumbing, configuration, and maintenance.
- Experience with deploying systems in both on-premise and Cloud environments, including AWS, Azure, or Google
- Server hardware maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Created and maintained system documentation.
- RHEL and CentOS administration and ACE cluster administration for HPC clusters.
- Experience with supporting environments for massively parallel computation
- Experience with certification and accreditation of containers
- Experience with programming and implementing scientific and physics M&S algorithms, Big Data, and Data Science
- Experience with optimizing applications to use AI and ML toolsets
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.