The DHMSM Deployment Training Resource Lead is responsible for planning, organizing and coordinating training resources and assigned tasks required to successfully support the DHMSM deployment program goals and objectives. Duties include ensuring the staffing of deployment trainers run within scope, schedule, and budget constraints of the DHMSM training effort. This position also interfaces with other task and functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel. The Deployment Training Resource Lead will provide day-to-day guidance and leadership to the Deployment Training Resource Coordinator(s) in the execution of their assigned tasks.
Deployment Training Resource Lead will be responsible for meeting the schedule, budget and staffing requirements of multiple deployment training efforts for the deployment of the MHS GENESIS System. Effective collaboration and coordination with the client and the other members of the Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) team will be critical. The Deployment Training Lead will be a direct report to the Deployment Training Manager and will be responsible for assisting the Deployment Training Manager with managing the cost, schedule and technical performance for all deployment training tasks, including tracking all training activities to completion for all sites and waves, including but not limited to, the schedule creation, training execution, and go live support.
*** This position requires a revolving on-call schedule that will include nights, weekends and holidays to ensure any travel changes or approved course additions are able to be rectified and addressed in a timely manner.
- Assist with all aspects of training resource management, including the assessment and identification of potential staffing needs, development of job requisitions, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding/orientation of new team members, including subcontractors. As needed, the Deployment Training Lead may provide oversight/day to day guidance duties for new team members.
- Oversee the day-to-day responsibilities and delivery of the DHMSM deployment training programs, ensuring efficient execution and adequate resource staffing for program needs.
- Manage active rosters of all LPDH trainers on staff and work collaboratively with the DHMSM Travel Team, Site Leads, Deployment Team and CAMs, to ensure program deployment training tasks are successfully completed on time and within contract guidelines.
- Identify and promote the training staffing needs of ongoing training programs continuously.
- Conduct the tracking and reporting of staffing metrics such as performance feedback and continuous learning requirements for all ongoing training programs.
- Work with the Deployment Training Leadership team to establish metrics that measure the performance and success of ongoing deployment training efforts.
- Research, identify and recommend actions and best practices to remedy problems and overcome challenges.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with additional internal, client and external team members across multiple areas, including sub-contractors and/or vendors.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA and 4-8 years of relevant experience. Additional relevant and deployment training program experience considered in lieu of a degree.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain an ADP-II (public trust) clearance. Contract requirement.
- Experience in large scale Deployment Training Resource project/s (100+ trainers/consultants)
- Experience with resource/staffing needs assessment (internal and subcontractors), hiring, and team management
- Capable of working independently as well as within a team
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.