At Leidos, we live by six values; Integrity, Inclusion, Innovation, Agility, Collaboration, and Commitment. Come be a part of a team that puts people first along with the missions of our Customers. Our Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operations within the Intelligence Group is building the team of next generation analysts to take our Intelligence Community (IC) Customers to the next level in Cyber defense. We are seeking candidates for multiple positions. Available position locations range from Continental US (CONUS) to Outside Continental US (OCONUS). Many of the positions will be located in the Ft. Meade/Annapolis Junction, MD area.
The Computer Network Defense (CND) Analyst will analyze, map, protect or discover vulnerabilities, intrusions, and threats in computer network systems.
Specific job responsibilities:
- Conduct computer/network security
- Conduct target development
- Understand all aspects of computer/network security, including firewall administration, encryption technologies and network protocols
- A Bachelor’s degree plus 8 years of relevant experience, or a Master’s degree plus 6 years of relevant experience, or a Doctoral degree plus 4 years of relevant experience. The following may also be considered for individuals with in-depth experience that is clearly related to the position: An Associate’s degree plus 10 years of relevant experience,; or at least 18 semester hours of military coursework/training in networking, computer science, or cyber topics plus 10 years of relevant experience
- Degree must be in Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology or related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Software Engineering, Information Assurance, or Computer Security).
- Relevant experience must be in computer or information systems design/development, programming, information/cyber/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance and/or systems engineering. Additionally, must have experience in network or system administration. If not credited toward education requirement, completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis course), Undergraduate Cyber Training (UCT), Network Warfare Bridge Course (NWBC)/Intermediate Network Warfare Training (INWT), cyber Defense Operations will be considered towards the relevant experience requirement (i.e., 20-24 weeks course will count as 6 months of experience, 10-14 weeks will count as 3 months of experience).
CEH Certified Ethical Hacker
CFR CyberSec First Responder
CySA+ CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst
GCFA GIAC Certified Forensics Analyst
GCIH GIAC Certified Incident Handler
SCYBER Cisco Cybersecurity Specialty Certification
CNDSP Computer Network Defense Service Provider
CSSP-IR DoD Cyber Security Service Provider for Incident Responder
External Referral Eligible
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.