Leidos is looking for a Systems Test Lead with Imagery Analyst experience to join a high performing agile team using Agile methodology. The successful candidate will coordinate system test events with software engineering and management staff while located at the customer facility. This lead position will require basic knowledge of computer systems and tools. Testing and troubleshooting complex systems will also be required. Since the position is customer facing, the individual in this roll must be able to work independently with a high level of professionalism.
The selected individual will perform hands on testing during new software releases. If system bugs are discovered, initial troubleshooting using system and software logs is required. These issues are entered into Jira in such a way that allows the software engineering staff to re-create the issue, fix and verify compliance.
• Must be capable of performing and coordinating system test activities in support of agile teams.
• Must be familiar with basic software life cycle management.
• Must be familiar with systems administration roles and functions.
• Must be comfortable with LINUX and WINDOWS environments.
• Must be comfortable working on multiple systems simultaneously.
• Must have strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Must be committed to adopting and adhering to best practices.
• Must be able to communicate clearly regarding technical issues.
• Must be comfortable working both independently and with a team in a fast-moving environment.
• Familiar with shell scripting.
• US Citizenship and a Top Secret Clearance is required for this position
• BS and 6 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or advanced degree
• Top Secret Clearance with SCI
• Imagery Analyst GEOSpatial Experience
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.