Seeking an Air Force Operational Energy Analyst to support to the Operational Energy office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force.
In this role, you will act as the Mission Execution Excellence Program (MEEP) liaison, a fuel efficiency incentivization program at the 437th Airlift Wing.
- Serve as the main point of contact at the Wing for all Mission Execution Excellence Program (MEEP) related activities
- Coordinate with the MEEP Program Administrator to ensure successful implementation
- Collect data throughout the MEEP implementation process and incorporate feedback into the next iteration of the program
- Coordinate focus groups, strategic engagement, and education/training integration at the wing
- Provide detailed updates to leadership and interested parties by participating in meetings/forums and coordinating, consolidating, developing and delivering/presenting associated meeting materials
- Develop and assess aviation energy metrics to discover opportunities for energy savings measures
- Capture requisite data for aviation metrics and perform analysis to determine best course of action for aviation energy efficiencies
- Typically requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant USAF experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant USAF experience.
- Must be US Citizen. Must be able to maintain security clearance, specifically DoD/Secret Clearance.
- Experience with Air Force Operations, either as aviator or in support role.
- Experience with Technical Writing and strong communication skills preferred.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.