Leidos has an opening for and Entry Level Logistics Assistant to support our ROC contract at Hurlburt Field.
The Logistics assistant performs basic supply chain and logistics functions, which may include, but are not limited to, inventory control, distribution and warehouse inventory
- Inventory and management control will include both program of record systems and non-program of record systems to support a constantly evolving operations center.
- Monitors and orders Due In From Maintenance (DIFM) spares and consumable (bench stock and shop stock) assets.
- Monitors and orders unavailable COTS assets, using the AF logistics system or purchase card as approved by the site manager.
- Arranges the transportation and distribution of assets inbound and outbound, supporting the RPA GCS’ and operations center required to communicate daily with maintenance superintendent to ensure parts are available to support the flying mission.
- Monitors daily USAF logistics reports for the program and takes necessary action, when required.
- High school education or equivalent and 0-1 years of work experience.
- Must have a DOD Secret clearance or Interim Secret Clearance and be able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility and access.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Information Technology certifications such as; Security +, Network +
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.