The CSS Operations of Leidos has an opening on a program for a Sr. Storage Administrator to support a global enterprise network. Sr. Storage Administrator responsible for the daily operation and maintenance support of multiple local storage environments and remotely managed global storage environments that include NetApp DataOntap 7-mode, Clustered DataOntap, and EMC Isilon OneFS.
- Monitor and review system events via Data Fabric Manager (DFM), Netapp OnCommand
- Unified Manager (OCUM), and Isilon OneFS .
- Coordinate all DataOntap upgrades and storage maintenance with teams spread across different geographical locations.
- Manage day to day operations of the SAN/NAS environment.
- Configure and deploy new storage builds utilizing NetApp FAS2552 or AFFA200/220
- controllers and NetApp 2246 shelves.
- Perform technical refresh to the Netapp storage environment including data migration via the 7-Mode Transition Tool and/or NDMP copy.
- Create documentation that tracks the shipment of replacement storage related hardware.
- Provide in-depth trouble-shooting for local and remote teams.
- Provide 24/7 On-Call support as needed.
Requires 10 yrs exp and a BS degree. Five yrs of additional exp can be substituted for degree requiring a total of 15 yrs for SNA2.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.