Leidos is seeking a Senior Full Stack Software Developer for our Innovation Lab on our SSA ITSSC II program in Baltimore, MD who has the skill, desire and passion to design and develop innovative ideas with latest emerging tools technologies by applying Rapid Application Development techniques. You will work with program leadership & teams within Leidos and customers to accelerate innovation by developing and refining strategy, creating proof-of-concepts to demonstrate capabilities to address customer challenges. You will effectively use your abilities in software development, data modeling, DevOps, security, integration, configuration, and visualization.
Find your "Why" with us!
Every position we take is more rewarding when you know the why behind it. Know your work makes a difference to support those who need it most. If your passion is enabling life changing service to those around you this is the place for you. Find you passion in a team environment where all members are valued regardless of contractor or employee status. We are excited for you to take your place in our Leidos Family where you will be:
- Communicating effectively with executive management, demonstrate reference implementations, and provide recommendations based on the findings
- Part of a team that will require both collaborating within the team(s) and individually responsible for the project
- Share progress updates with management and the team on a timely basis
Our team is looking to add a well-rounded individual that has experience and knowledge in various areas listed in the Technical Skills section below:
- Development Frameworks: Including but not limited to Hibernate, Spring Ecosystem, Angular.js, jQuery
- Application Servers: Including but not limited to Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss, NodeJS, Flask
- Cloud infrastructure: AWS (Amazon Web Services), Azure, Google Cloud
- Virtual Environments: VirtualBox, Vagrant, VMware, Linux on Windows
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Automation & Configuration: Bash Script, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, CloudFormation
- BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
Telework - There may be an occasional need for the candidate to come into the office and work with us periodically and/or of they have a customer meeting.’
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.