The Leidos Civil NISC IV team is hiring a Business Process Analyst in Oklahoma City, OK to support the Federal Aviation Administration. The Business Process Analyst will analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems, such as production and inventory control systems, financial tracking systems, marketing and human resources systems. Represents the business unit to define requirements and business cases for technology development. Coordinates with business and technology teams to develop system requirements; such as, program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls. Requires knowledge of e-commerce tools, computer system capabilities, business processes, and work flow.
Specifically, the Business Process Analyst will work with FAA Subject Matter experts to gather and analyze data and current practices to enhance policy and process recommendations to the FAA to ensure standardization across the NAS.
Additionally the Business Process Analyst will:
- Maintain and update the SharePoint site for Application information
- Manage policy changes through the lifecycle of each change
- Capture and develop a lessons learned library. Develop a report of key lessons learned to share with other organizations
- Create, update and maintain Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Develop and maintain a process to create job aids and manage changes to existing job aids. Create new job aids as needed
- Establish and maintain a process for capturing, dispositioning and responding to customer feedback
- Research, document and maintain an e-records management plan
- Analyze and create reports of deployment feedback
- Provide support for incorporating illustrations, diagrams, and other graphics into documents, including PowerPoint slides, using desktop publishing concepts and methods
- Provide support in maintaining a working list of changes to the Airman Testing webpage
- Provide support in checking all web documents for 508 compliance and correcting issues, as needed, prior to submission for posting
- Provide support in submitting all replacement documents and website changes
- Provide correspondence support in the form of notification emails to subscribers detailing changes that were made to the Airman Testing webpage
- Provide support to branch personnel in the continuous
Bachelor's Degree in a related field and 2+ years of experience creating and analyzing program, strategic, risk or redeployment plans. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
Experience with Sharepoint.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.