Leidos Corporate Accounts Receivable department has an opening for a Project Billing and Maintenance Analyst located in Tucson, AZ. The selected candidate will be responsible for the invoicing and the maintenance of projects in Costpoint. The candidate will maintain a dual role within our Accounting System and will be on the leading edge of both our invoicing and the project set up operation.
- Lead new projects set up in Costpoint - review contract requirements with project team
- Provide direct project structure maintenance on existing projects based on contract modifications or requests from project control, accounts receivable and revenue
- Set up labor categories, billing rates and applicable ceilings in Costpoint
- Confirm all information is aligned amongst the accounting systems to safeguard against internal and external audit findings
- Provide direct project structure maintenance on existing projects
- Set up labor categories, rates and ceilings
- Process invoices for assigned area of responsibility
- Analyze unbilled reporting and provide reasons for unbilled variances
- Researching and resubmitting invoices that are short paid by customers
- Interact with functional departments to resolve billing issues
- High School diploma with minimum 3 -5 years of experience in finance or applicable position
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Costpoint experience is preferred
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.