The <span>Leidos Security Detection & Automation (SD&A) Operation </span>currently has an opening for a Sr. Manager, Eastern US Field Operations. This role reports to the Director, US Field Operations.
Leidos designs, manufactures, and maintains an extensive product line of non-intrusive inspection (NII) equipment, radiation detection equipment (RDE), and explosives detection systems (EDS).
In this role, you will be responsible for the oversight and efficient execution of field operations in the Eastern Region of the United States. You will be expected to accomplish department objectives by managing localized field managers and technicians focused on achieving performance optimization, work planning, compliance, safety, customer satisfaction and profitability.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead team of field personnel to achieve specific objectives that will result in a “best in class” industry designation
- Execute the field operations management process from beginning to end that is driven by continuous improvement using KPI’s that will support SLA’s
- Manage quality driven metrics with critical milestones and targets down to the technician level
- Ensure all data entry and contract deliverables are compliant
- Drive the service logistics process, including the management of reverse logistics process
- Support and schedule non routine projects
- Ensure operational excellence in meeting P&L and inventory budget targets
- Establish strong local stakeholder relationships
- Execute continual process improvements that meet QA guidelines
Specific Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a services environment
- Minimum of 10 years managing in a field environment
- Minimum of 10 years working with aviation stakeholders
- Working knowledge of CAS compliance
- Must have ability to collaborate across functions to form strong relationships
- Comfortable working in a matrix reporting environment and supporting numerous individuals across the Services organization
- Experience in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and ability to thrive in same
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills (Financial applications, data compilation and aggregation)
- Strong written skills with proven ability to write business documentation
- Strong knowledge of planning tools
- Lean experience / Six Sigma certified
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Experience with multiple ERP systems strongly desired
Location: Eastern US Based: Remote-- Must be able to travel up to 50%
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.