Leidos is seeking a HR Advisor in Pune, India.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support the HR EMEAI Lead with the overall HR Strategy
- In conjunction with the HR EMEAI Lead, ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensuring line managers and employees are up to date with changes to any policies
- To support Line Managers with the HR Generalist activities, pre-employment checks, on-boarding, development and retention of all employees.
- To work with the HR EMEAI Lead to support the continual ongoing professional development of all employees ensuring training programmes meet individual objectives.
- Ensure all HR and training records are accurate and up to date and meet legislative requirements.
- To actively promote positive staff welfare of all employees inclusive of health and safety, Working Time Regulations, employee satisfaction and wellbeing.
- To successfully manage a positive workplace culture through effective employee relations including all disciplinary, capability and performance management issues
- Ensure deadlines are met through effective time management and work planning to manage the delivery of the payroll and associated costs in accordance with the annual budget.
- To hold an understanding on current HR Employment Law and ensure all current legislation requirements are met in all areas of personnel including working time directives, prevention of illegal workers and staff welfare
- To manage, in line with Company Procedures, disciplinary’s, grievances, capability and performance in a fair and consistent manner
- To manage absence levels, ensuring minimal cost are incurred by the organisation.
- Coordinating the administration of Right to Work and Visa applications
- Attend internal & external company meetings as requested
- To undertake any other duty commensurate with this post as determined by the HR EMEAI Lead
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise own work load
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Previous Experience in a stand-alone HR Function
- Up to Date Employment Law Knowledge
- HR system experience
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.