The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking a part-time Sr Agile Business Analyst to support our Labs Business service needs for the FDA SIRCE and Imports program.
The Systems for Inspections, Recalls, Compliance Enforcement (SIRCE) and Imports program supports the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Office of Regulatory Affairs’ (ORA) critical work to safeguard the foods, drugs, devices, biologics, and veterinary products that the Agency regulates. These systems continue to evolve to meet emerging business needs and to support new mandates and initiatives. It is important to analyze and implement advances in technologies that will improve efficiency and performance leading to greater user satisfaction and reducing the cost of operations and maintenance (O&M). Effort is underway to develop state of the art applications that can be used on various platforms and to retire some of the legacy systems with modern and efficient applications.
Specific roles & responsibilities for the Business Analyst position include but not limited to the following:
- Work with FDA business owner in understanding the business needs and communicating to a wide range of stakeholders
- Support Transition out and O&M activities
- Clearly describe, articulate and develop fully vetted requirements that meet the FDA customer needs
- Actively participate in daily Scrums and lead specific requirement sprint planning team discussions to ensure the development team and test team have a clear understanding of the tasks to deliver the requirements and that there are test scenarios that support the requirement
- Deliver high quality, spell checked customer deliverables that provide requirements traceability and deliver all priority 1 State of Work activities
- Collaborate with developers and testers in ensuring requirements are implemented correctly and meet customers’ expectations on a daily basis and capture any decisions or updates to tasks and requirements based on those discussions
- Ability to identify solution and evaluate solution to complex system problem
- Actively participate/lead in the discovery/validation/verification process throughout the development life cycle
- Actively engage/lead in process improvement initiatives
This position is in support of the Labs Business Services application.
- FDA customer or related customer experience (in a Health systems technology area)
- Bachelor's Degree and 8 years of related experience; 12 years of experience with no degree
- Proven experience working in highly complex projects gathering user requirements and converting them into system requirements
- Proven experience with integrating complex requirements that impact multiple applications on the FDA program (or comparable program with similar level of complexity)
- Must have experience working with FDA inspections systems
- Working knowledge with process modeling
- Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience developing user scenarios in a scaled Agile framework
- Minimum of 5 years of hands on experience demonstrating the breakdown of complex requirements to smaller more management requirements that can be implemented within a 2 week sprint
Demonstrated understanding of full software development life cycle
- Hands on experience with requirements management tool
Proven experience with supporting highly critical customer missions
Demonstrated understanding of engineering fields
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience working directly with customers to discuss their requirements and objectives Prior experience with HP ALM and JIRA
- Experience in developing Job Flow, Business Process and Functional Flow diagrams
- Prior system integration experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $87,750.00 - $135,000.00 - $182,250.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.