The Leidos Intelligence Group has an opening for a Group Cyber Capability Lead located in Reston, VA.
The Group Cyber Capability Lead will lead Intelligence Group cyber technical innovation to bring differentiated cyber capabilities to customers through captures and programs.
• Drive growth across the Group through delivery of differentiated cyber capabilities to captures and programs
• Solve complex cyber challenges by leveraging internal and external cyber expertise
• Grow recognition of Leidos as a ‘Cyber Thought Leader’ across the Intel Group customers
• Advance overall Group cyber maturity by ensuring technology sharing across Operations
• Actively participate in the definition and execution of corporate and Group technology strategies and roadmaps
• Define cyber capability development needs and coordinate execution with Group Operation CTOs
• Spend an estimated 50% of time directly supporting key cyber captures and programs to ensure delivery of differentiated capabilities
• Identify and grow group cyber talent by attracting new talent for line and CTO positions
• Meet with current and potential customers to demonstrate the company's cyber credentials at solving hard, mission focused challenges
• Serve as a main stakeholder for Cyber Accelerator projects ensuring Group requirements are represented in accelerator technology plans and accelerator capabilities are leveraged by Group captures and programs
• Drive Group cyber external technology engagement, working with the corporate External Technology Lead and Group Operation CTOs to best leverage all sources of technology for the Group including: universities, commercial partners, CRAD, IRAD, M&A, etc.
• Collaborate across Groups to maximize effectiveness of cyber investments and capabilities
• Master’s degree or Ph.D. in a Science, Engineering, or Technology field
• Recognized cyber expert with 15-20 year experience in the definition, architecture, design, and development of complex full-spectrum cyber capabilities
• Proven results winning new cyber business, and/or fixing cyber related program challenges
• Ability to develop, manage, and implement a technology roadmap and portfolio
• Strong oral and written communication skills, along with public speaking skills
• Ability to influence and persuade others, as well as handle difficult negotiations requiring a well-developed sense of strategy
• Ability to mentor, lead, and promote talent
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.