The Defense Group of Leidos seeks a Cyber Exercise Planner to support Joint Force Headquarters DODIN on our GSM-O II Program at Fort Meade, MD. As a key team member, you shall provide comprehensive cyber exercise planning support for all assigned events throughout the Joint Event Lifecycle (JELC) by linking training objectives to internal and/or external events in order to meet annual assessment requirements.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. To explore and learn more, click here!
The GSM-O II Program provides network operations and cyber defense support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the DoD and COCOMs . It also includes support to other key tasks for DISA, including the transformation of DISA’s operational mission through innovation and support to DISA’s mission partners.
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Hosting meetings to coordinate internal and external requirements
- Drafting exercise related orders, to include the initiating and execution directives, maintaining the exercise SharePoint planning portal, representing the command at the JELC events to incorporate command objectives
- Identifying, supporting the development of, and managing training objectives within the Joint Training and Information Management System (JTIMS)
- Coordinating with team members and applying analytical methodologies to develop measurements of effectiveness/performance for training objectives and operational scenarios
- Supporting the development of the Joint Training Plan (JTP) and the Joint Exercise Plan, (JEP) by aligning training objectives to events that support assessments and Command readiness
- Supporting the planning of internal / external events to meet command readiness requirements to include planning, organizing, coordinating, and participating in Tabletop Exercises (TTXs), rehearsal of concept (ROC) drills, and daily operations.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with 8 years of related experience. Additional years of related experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance w/ eligibility for polygraph
- Comprehensive understanding of the Joint Training System as outlined in Chairman of Joint Chief of Staff Instruction (CJCSI) 3500.01and Chairman of Joint Chief of Staff Manual (CJCSM) 3500.03, how it is maintained through the JTIMS, tracked in JLLIS, and interfaces to support the Joint Readiness process through the Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS)
- Critical/logical thinking skills
- Advanced communications and presentations skills (verbal and written) enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A/FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language
- Security+ CE; GSEC
- ITIL v3 Foundation certified
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.