The NISC program at Leidos currently has an opening for a SharePoint Programmer / Facilitator to work in our Ft. Worth, TX office.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the National Airspace System Integration Support mission. In this mission we provide subject matter expertise to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) throughout the United States and are currently seeking a contractor to perform database related services involving its SharePoint Microsoft Knowledge Services Network (KSN) site.
The work will involve duties related to the development, implementation, and maintenance of FAA’s Central Service Area’s Knowledge Services Network (KSN) site.
These duties will include, but are not limited to regular maintenance, training, help desk assistance, updates and generating reports, as described above.
- Apply your experience and knowledge of Microsoft KSN, Microsoft InfoPath, SharePoint Designer to maintain the KSN site.
- Develop and input the programming necessary for the generation of forms within the KSN site and output from the KSN site.
- Produce other data collection tools in support of the KSN site.
- Prepare and present reports gathered from KSN and other FAA data systems to internal customers on both a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Responsible for the implementation, upgrade, and day-to-day administration of the KSN environment.
- Create and develop KSN enhancements, modifications, and remediation of problems arising from operation of the system, through programming.
- Develop training for users of the KSN site.
- Provide support services, e.g., help desk services, to users of the KSN site.
- Prioritize help desk tickets to ensure timely response to requests for help desk assistance.
- Develop metrics to assist in understanding whether the KSN site functions in accordance with technical requirements and conforms to appropriate business processes used by the FAA.
- Develop metrics to assist in understanding the user experience.
- Ensure that the KSN site meets the technical, business process and end user requirements by regularly analyzing the system using approved metrics and providing recommendations based upon that analysis.
- Monitor and ensure that the systems and processes for KSN are reliable and maintainable.
- Analyze and report KSN usage and activity.
- Manage system permissions.
- BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience and industry certifications may be considered in lieu of the degree.
- Proficiency with Microsoft InfoPath, SharePoint Designer and have experience as a SharePoint or SharePoint based-KSN Facilitator.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites
- Experience working with SharePoint and as a KSN programmer or facilitator
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Prior experience working for/with the FAA
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.