The National Airspace Systems Integration Support (NISC) program at Leidos is seeking a Program Analyst to support the Federal Aviation Administration.
The successful candidate will review the status of projects, manage schedules, and prepare status reports developing mechanisms for monitoring project progress & assisting in problem solving with project managers, team managers, and the FAA.
The position will have significant impact on the program's operational accomplishments, and will be responsible for specific processes within the program. The position requires a problem-solver that compiles knowledge from a broad range of subjects to produce thorough analyses of complex, challenging issues, and apply analyses to find solutions. Excellent communications with team members, both Leidos staff and the FAA, are essential to the position's responsibility to provide process solutions. Will be expected to travel less than 10%.
- Requires a BA degree or equivalent experience and 2 - 4 years prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of relevant experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills necessary to interact with Senior and Executive level management, as well as foster an environment of cooperation between different departments and co-workers.
- Must be able to multi-task, tracking project schedule development, project control, risk management practices/issues, and project documentation processing/archiving between multiple teams simultaneously.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Experience with preparing briefing packages for Senior and Executive level management. Previous experience as a team member supporting operations in FAA programs.
- Able to work, manage, and maintain information stored in Knowledge Sharing Network (KSN) and FAA programs.
- Degree in Business Administration, finance, Information Management Systems or related degree.
- Customer Service background
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.