The National Airspace Systems Integration Support (NISC) program at Leidos is seeking a Program Analyst to provide support to the Central Service Area (CSA) Resource Management Group for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). The ideal candidate will support the program by providing planning, scheduling, and coordination support for a variety of strategic and operational planning functions within the FAA.
Job Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Prepare, submit and execute the FAA Confidential Financial Disclosures Program.
- Create and maintain tracking for confidential financial disclosure submissions for the Central Service Area, with approximately 3,000 confidential financial disclosure submissions.
- Develop and maintain tracking training completions associated with Financial Disclosure.
- Research, interpret, and apply written procedures for processing technical and operational directives.
- Analyze reports for Directives Packages and provide roll-up reports.
- Serve as Group Directives POC processing technical and operational directives.
- Collect, analyze and interpret data from Group management and produce final package for signature.
- Research, interpret and apply written procedures, regulations or policy pertaining to Directives Program.
- Develop and maintain reference files for correspondence (Congressional and EEO Inquires).
- Prepare technical correspondence (Congressional and EEO Inquiries) in accordance with FAA Orders, Notices and Policies.
- Develop, implement and maintain service area Award Recognition tracking program
- Conduct award recognition effectiveness studies
- Update and manage SharePoint/KSN site
Typically requires a BA degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust security clearance.
Knowledge/understanding of basic computer skills
Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, Access and MS Power Point.
Strong collaboration/interpersonal skills/highly developed presentation skills
Strong communication skills, verbal and written at a professional level
Ability to prepare and provide presentations and briefings to Senior Management.
Ability to work independently with only general oversight.
Previous FAA or government experience.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
The NISC III program within the Civil Group at Leidos offers an array of exciting career opportunities for professionals in the fields of engineering (fire protection, civil, power, electrical, structural, spectrum, environmental, construction) computer and database developers, project management professionals, instructional/training developers, air traffic controllers, aeronautical information specialists, terminal instruments procedures (TERPS), financial analysts, intelligence analysts, logistics analysts, and HR specialists as well as many other disciplines
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.