At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like a mission you want to be a part of, keep reading!
We are in search of a DevOps CI/CD Administrator highly skilled in the use of Jenkins to join our team in Woodlawn Maryland. This opening will support the contracts at the Social Security Administration.
The candidate will be collocated with the SSA government employees and subcontractors at a government facility in Baltimore, Maryland.
This position may require occasional off hours support during operating system/software upgrades and patches.
Day to Day Responsibilities
Find your “Why” with us!
Every position we take is more rewarding when you know the why behind it. Know your work makes a difference to support those who need it most. If your passion is enabling life changing service to those around you this is the place for you. Find you passion in a team environment where all members are valued regardless of contractor or employee status. We are excited for you to take your place in our Leidos Family.
Activities include implementing and maintaining the health of CI/CD tools and associated technologies to support a CI/CD environment serving as a Jenkins specialist. Candidate will perform technical support resolving problem tickets. Candidate will maintain current version levels of existing and new product/tools. This will include installing, configuring and testing tools then deploying upgraded versions. The candidate will be responsible for nurturing the tool(s), ensuring each performs at optimum levels in the CI/CD pipeline environment. Candidate makes recommendations to the customer on improvements to the CI/CD pipeline.
• Specialist administering Jenkins tool.
• Experience in administering CI/CD Tools (such as Nexus, Jira, Confluence, Maven, MatterMost, OpenShift, VersionOne, SonarQube, Bitbucket, Black Duck, Checkmarx, and Nexus)
• Understand the software development life cycle, including development, requirements management, Configuration Management, quality assurance, and release management.
• Experience with Ansible, Ansible Tower, and Red Hat Linux 7
• Support the CI/CD pipeline and identify potential problems.
• Analyze and recommend fixes and enhancements to the customer then follow through with proposed solutions.
• Candidate serves as a Subject Matter Expert on CI/CD tools used and recommends design, test plan, implementation plan then assists in executing them.
• Excellent communication and written skills.
• Ability to communicate with senior executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of strategic importance to the organization/project.
• Ability to negotiate and compromise to convince internal and external parties to accept concepts, practices and approaches of the area.
• Experience in an Agile development team.
• Experience in development activities such as Angular, nodejs. .net.
Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree with 8+ years of hands on experience.
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Leidos’ Health Group is recognized as a Top 10 Health IT provider. We draw on decades of success to deliver a range of solutions and services designed to meet the healthcare challenges of today. From the research bench to the patient bedside, we are a company of scientists, engineers, and technologists delivering a broad range of impactful, customizable, and scalable solutions to hospitals and health systems, biomedical organizations, and every U.S. federal agency focused on health. Leidos works with customers across the continuum of care to improve clinical, operational, and financial outcomes with innovative solutions that advance the next generation of care. Our mission is to contribute to creating a healthier world.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.