The Enterprise & Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation of the Defense Group is seeking a qualified Marketing Analyst reporting to the Vice President of Business Development & Strategy, to support the pursuit of opportunities across the Department of Defense.
This Marketing Analyst must thrive in an environment where she/he is responsible for performing the BD data management processes for the E&CS BD&S team and management team, as well as the 1901 Group BD team. The Marketing Analyst has responsibility for the E&CS pipeline data in the customer relationship management (CRM) system. The individual verifies the accuracy of the data in accordance with the Leidos’ concept of operations and produces required reporting. The Marketing Analyst tracks and schedules Gate reviews for Operation, Group and Corporate level reviews and facilitates the Operation level reviews. The Marketing Analyst also manages the new business fund budget, coordinates the approval process, requests charge codes and tracks spending in coordination with the finance team.
The ideal candidate will have worked in business development and/or program management in the Defense industry. Characteristics necessary for success include: keen attention to detail, data analysis skills, and the ability to establish and maintain a solid working relationship with technical staff, managers, and peers. The position requires excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to move from task to task quickly and efficiently.
- Monitor the pipeline, submits and awards. Ensure opportunity data accuracy including ensuring exceptions are resolved quickly and coordinating with the Lead Group Marketing Analyst.
- Schedule Gate Reviews for Operation, Group and Corporate reviews for opportunities in the E&CS pipeline and facilitate Operation reviews.
- Support the award reconciliation process. Manage the reconciliation process on a weekly and by period basis
- Manage the New Business Fund budgets including initiating, routing and monitoring NBF requests. Monitor NBF actuals vs. EACs on a regular basis and identify potential problem areas.
- Manage the overall IWO and Charge Number workflow process. Includes overseeing the B&P/Marketing charge numbers and IWOs, creating and distributing Work Authorization Documents (WADs)
- Develop materials to support pipeline reviews, capture reviews and MORs
- Create/maintain custom Power BI dashboard for E&CS Pipeline
- Monitor Resource assignments such as Capture Managers and Solutions Architects
- Respond to Group BD data calls including CTTP (Closest to the Pin), One Zero Analysis
- Participate in AOP planning process
- Regularly coordinate with Program teams on large IDIQ contracts to assist managing WinIt data
- Request new WinIt licenses as needed for E&CS employees.
- Provide WinIt training to new users, as well as BD Financial Insight training
- Ensure BD team updates Capture Insight tool and budget EACs on a regular basis
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Proven track record of successful Business Development and pipeline support
- Experience using WinIt CRM tool
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular Intermediate Microsoft Excel skill level to produce reports and analyze data.
- Ability to use automated tools to present ideas, information, and reports and WinIt experience to track opportunities and manage pipeline.
- Multi-tasking and communications skills to develop, organize, facilitate, coordinate and execute actions across the group related to all BD and Strategy initiatives.
- Experience creating Power BI dashboards is a plus.
- Ability to gain internal support, operate independently with limited supervision, and establish a solid working relationship with senior management, BD staff, and peers in the Group and across Leidos
- Ability to think “outside the box”, be proactive, and continually look for ways to improve upon processes
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.