Healthcare is one of the fastest growing sectors of the US economy, but the industry faces many challenges in delivering value to providers and payers and in improving patient care outcomes in a highly dynamic marketplace. The Health Growth Solutions (HGS) organization identifies, plans and matures innovative concepts, including emerging technologies, to drive differentiation in our solutions and meaningful growth in the dynamic, rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Principal, Healthcare Analytics – Health Growth Solutions
The HGS organization is looking for a Principal, Healthcare Analytics to keep our Analytics strategy is progressing technically and progressing iteratively forward. The Principal, Healthcare Analytics will work closely with the HGS leadership to ensure the Analytics strategy is utilizing appropriate technologies to ingest, store, display and protect sensitive data. The Principal, Healthcare Analytics will work with technical teams across HGS and other Leidos Health and customer organizations to ensure customer insights are being developed via an efficient, standard, and repeatable approach.
- Support strategic product development and future roadmap of Leidos product/services, supporting our organizations competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Leading healthcare analytics technical activities supporting Analytics-as-a-Service and other Leidos Health strategic initiatives
- Understand customer’s desired outcomes, translate these priorities into actionable plans and then drive execution of these plans with the customer
- Work with platform and data engineers to ensure data normalization, curation, and modeling are supporting desired customer insights
- Lead coordination of data use agreements and approvals
- Tracking and reporting on the performance of new products, projects, and activities upon launch to learn from our experience in the market
- Supports product marketing, sales enablement and initial go-to-market customer support which includes branding, demonstrations, requirements gathering and scope development
- Collaborating with Product team to develop strategic analysis and recommendations
- Prepare and deliver briefings for leadership
- Bachelor’s degree with 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience
- Comfort with ambiguity, creativity and problem-solving skills
- Extensive technical and process experience in Federal health analytics
- Must be able to multitask with research projects, data analysis, and coordination with the executive team
- Must be willing to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions
- Must have strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end and concentrate intensely on the small details of projects
- The position requires excellent communication and writing skills
- Must be willing to travel 25%
Pay Range:Pay Range $110,500.00 - $170,000.00 - $229,500.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.