Be a part of the team of counseling professionals that makes a meaningful difference for our Service Members and their families!
Leidos is partnering with the Department of Defense’s (DoD’s) Military and Family Life Counseling Program to provide individual and highly confidential counseling services and support to military service members and their families across the country and around the world. In support of this important mission, Leidos is hiring licensed professionals to provide a full scope of Child and Youth Behavioral Health (CYB) services to child dependents of military service members and their families at DoDEA schools and community schools, military installations in San Diego
- Recommending appropriate referrals and handoffs to military and community resources according to the needs of military service members and their families.
- Develops and/or uses approved training and education programs and materials.
- Communicates information regarding trends and issues at assigned installation to supervisors.
- Participates in regular in-service training, quality improvement committees, or other contract activities as assigned.
- Opportunity to participate in surge and on demand events at the military installations.
- Provide a full scope of Child and Youth Behavioral Health (CYB) services to children dependents of military service members and their families at DoDEA schools and community schools, military installations throughout the U.S. and at select installations in Europe and Asia
- Provide services include non-medical counseling, training, and health and wellness presentations Provide consultation with parents, personnel at child daycare centers and schools
- Provide consultations with parent and personnel at child daycare centers and schools
- Provide consultation to the installation command staff regarding behavioral issues affecting children and youth
- Child Youth Behavioral "CYB" MFLCs serving in schools for an average of nine-month assignments (based on local school calendars)
- CYB counselors may also be assigned to youth programs, summer camps, and on-demand assignments
- A Master’s degree in the Behavioral Health Professions (MS/MSW/MA)
- California Licensure to practice at the independent level (LCSW, MFT, LPCC, Psychologist)
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be able to obtain NACI/CNACI clearance
While helping America's finest and their families, MFLC counselors also benefit from:
- IPad provided for easy digital reporting, with no PII or PHI
- No insurance to file
- No progress notes
- No treatment plans
- No office to maintain
- Free work related professional development courses
- Reimbursement for job related license renewal fees
- Flexible 40-hour work weeks
- Paid federal holidays
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.