The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN).
As a Support Services Engineer you will provide daily support for deliverables and support functions. This includes Change Management / Business Request Management / Service Now Admin / Remedy Admin / Deliverables Support, including SLA review / & HCAO Account Support Activities.
Tasks required: support daily, weekly, and monthly deliverables as needed by using the Service Now & Remedy ticketing systems amongst other reporting tools.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly ticketing reporting
- Including SLA review and reporting
Tasks required: support the SENS3 Business Request team with daily task that include but are not limited to:
- Receive and process draft Business Requests (BRs) from Project Managers.
- Update BR tracking and coordinate with BR Stakeholders
Tasks required: support the SENS3 Change Management team with daily tasks that include but are not limited to:
- Receive and process draft Change Requests (CRs) from SENS3 Engineers and Project Managers.
- Collaborate with sending teams or individuals to finalize CRs per standards that are established by System Owners, Security, and Classified Infrastructure Change Control Board (C-ICCB) policies.
- Submit CRs to the appropriate Security teams for review and assist in mitigating any discrepancy or additional details required by Security teams.
- Submit CRs to the C-ICCB for review and mitigate any findings identified by C-ICCB.
- Provide necessary support for the weekly presentation of CRs to board members for final adjudication.
- Input and submit required documentation and approval verification into appropriate ticketing system, working the CR through the ticketing system workflow until closed.
- Provide for weekly, monthly, and ad hoc metrics and or reporting as requested by System Owners, SENS3, Security, and C-ICCB teams.
- Submit and process Emergency Break Fix (EBFs), Emergency Change Request (ECRs), and extensions as needed.
- Update and attach relevant documents within the Remedy ticketing systems.
- Hold an active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Proven experience with Change Management procedures, workflow and adjudication.
- BS Degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience in Information Technology.
- Proven ability to work directly with engineers and project managers.
- Proven knowledge and experience in both Remedy and ServiceNow ticketing systems.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Proven ability to communicate professionally in both oral and written communication.
- Proven ability to meet weekly deadlines, be organized, and extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to be flexible to frequently changing deadlines and policies that occur within the Change Management adjudication process.
- Prior Enterprise Change Management experience within a Federal Contract.
- Prior Remedy Admin/reporting experience within a Federal Contract.
- Prior Service Now Admin/reporting experience within a Federal Contract
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.