Leidos has an immediate opening for Principal Pricing Analyst to join our Pricing team supporting Intel Group. Successful individual will, as an integral member of the Intelligence Group, have experience leading and developing compliant, complete and awardable Cost/Price Volumes in high paced, highly visible group/corporate environment and participate in a variety of pricing and estimating activities. This is a fast-paced position requiring excellent communication skills, attention to detail, demonstrated problem solving skills, ability to multi-task and thrive in a deadline-driven environment, and also willingness to work extended hours as needed to finish the job and to see a proposal through to completion.
Please note: although this is a mostly telework position, you need to live within 1 hour of driving distance to Reston - VA and Chantilly - VA as frequent office visits to these locations are expected during heavy proposal season.
- Lead the development of Cost/Price Volumes for the corporation’s largest and most complex proposals
- Lead the Cost/Price Volume team, including Contracts, Subcontracts & Procurement, Capture Management, Finance, and Technical Estimators to produce of a fully compliant, complete and compelling and awardable Cost/Price Volume
- Participate in and contribute to Pricing Strategy and Price-to-Win reviews
- Prepare Cost/Price Volumes and Pricing files and participate in peer reviews
- Mentor and train less experienced professional employees
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related discipline is required, preferably in an area emphasizing quantitative analysis methods or additional education in Government Contracting principals and pricing analysis with 8+ years’ experience in a related area
- Extensive experience in Proposal Development
- Expertise in government contracting, commercial, and services business models.
- Extensive experience in various contract types and contract vehicles (GSA, IDIQ, BPA, etc.)
- Working knowledge of FAR/DFAR, CAS, DCMA/DCAA, estimating systems
- Demonstrated ability to understand Government/customer requirements, apply contracting and pricing principles, and develop compelling solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to apply lessons learned to new opportunities on a routine basis., and demonstrated ability to develop compelling solutions
- Must be internal and external customer focused and possess professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must possess excellent negotiation, verbal and written communication skill
- Strong analytical and financial knowledge
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and thrive in a faced-paced deadline driven environment
- Strong organizational, coordination and scheduling skills
- Must be highly proficient with MS Word (e.g., formatting, styles, headers/footers, tables, etc.) Must be knowledgeable of pricing tools, templates, and have the ability to model business cases
- Must be highly proficient with finance principles and desktop applications (i.e. MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must have advanced Excel skills (lookups, pivot tables), ability to build dynamic Excel pricing models, ability to handle large/complex data sets, and attention to detail.
- Active Secret clearance is required and able to obtain TS/SCI after hire
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Active Top Secret level clearance or above
- Advanced degree/certification (MBA, NCMA, ICEAA, etc.) a plus
- Experience with, commercial business models
- Experience with international proposals
- Knowledge of ProPricer is highly desirable
- Advanced math principals
- Statistical tool experience a plus
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.