Leidos is seeking a Lead Talent Acquisition Diversity Recruiter to enhance our diversity pipeline and ensure effective delivery of diverse candidate pools across Leidos for our job opportunities at various levels. This role will report directly to the Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager and will partner with the Talent Acquisition teams to support staffing requirements.
This role is open to telework, however travel would be required throughout the U.S. for career fairs and diversity events.
- Serve in a sourcing capacity with full-life cycle recruiting experience to work with our internal and external resources to attract and acquire diverse talent for our current openings.
- Lead strategy for outreach to organizations, networks and associations where we can build relationships & partnerships to strengthen our future pipeline of diverse talent.
- Participate at various diversity job fairs and events, both virtually and in person, as well as lead logistics and virtual diversity events as required.
- Work closely with the Corporate TA Manager to evaluate and identify external recruitment advertising and outreach approaches to integrate sourcing strategies that will attract diverse candidate slates to our open jobs.
- Provide input to enhance our brand and presence within targeted social media outlets.
- Manage the review of candidate reporting and the analysis of under-utilization in key areas/positions.
- Participate in HR and Talent Acquisition team meetings, workshops/presentations, networking & professional development events.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 8 years’ experience recruiting in the defense and/or government contracting industry. Additional education, experience, or training will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated experience in the operations, planning and coordination of recruiting events.
- Demonstrated experience in full-life cycle recruiting and sourcing strategies.
- Must be customer-service oriented and a self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently to complete tasks and achieve results but also collaborate well with a team.
- Must be flexible, proactive, organized, manage work flow and have prompt follow-up.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills including oral and written communication with attention to detail.
- Must be able to multitask, shift priorities, bring tasks to completion with minimal supervision and meet varying deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively and make recommendations relating to diversity recruitment strategies.
- Ability to review and evaluate current market conditions.
- Ability to travel locally and within the US as needed.
- Creativity in problem solving and be able to offer alternative solutions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs and a variety of technologies, systems, and processes.
- Previous diversity recruiting experience preferred.
- Workday Recruiting experience is preferred.
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.