The Leidos Dynetics Group currently has an opening for a Finance Planning & Analysis, Senior supporting the Gibbs & Cox Division, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leidos. This role will be collaborative to all departments and the management team to develop and manage the budget and forecasts as well as provide business analysis to support the long-term strategic plan.
The position will have measurable impact on the Division accomplishments. Successful candidate will be an independent problem solver that can pull together knowledge from a broad range of subjects to produce thorough analyses of complex, challenging issues, and use those analyses to find solutions. Excellent communication skills are essential to the success of this position as we work with all functional peers along with the project teams.
- Heavily engaged and work with team on monthly closing and consolidation of revenue, fee, OI, cash as well as awards, net bookings, backlog, risks & opportunities, and variance analysis (actuals vs forecasts)
- Leading EMS cash forecasting – refining and maintain cash model, working with analysts on inputs, providing variance analysis
- Helping to prepare monthly and quarterly review packages (MORs, QBRs)
- Responsible for leading various finance data calls with EMS finance team
- Performs multiple financial analysis functions –e.g. tracking capital expenditures, opening marketing IWOs, etc.
- LPAS entries based on Sources Of Revenue (SOR) templates
- Assist in development of EACs and QFSR review packages
- Special projects/analysis as time allows (e.g. new business cash modeling, business cases)
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Cost Point
- Excellent attention to detail
- Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Knowledge/prior use of Microsoft BI, LPAS/Hyperion
- Balance sheet and cash forecasting experience
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,200.00 - $88,000.00 - $118,800.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.